Our Women’s Health/OB-GYN department is dedicated to serving women throughout every phase of life. From family planning to cancer screenings, we provide women with the tools they need to maintain optimal gynecological health. You can rest assured that you will be receiving the highest quality care at Choice. Compassion, professionalism and confidentiality are the primary tenants of our practice.
Our women’s services include:
• Family planning/Contraception/Tubal ligation
• Well-Woman exams
• Colposcopy & Treatment of abnormal pap smears
• Management of abnormal uterine bleeding
• Management of uterine fibroids
• Infertility evaluation
• HIV/AIDS and STD testing
• Routine and high risk obstetrics and postpartum care
• On-site laboratory, radiology department and pharmacy
• Breast & cervical cancer programs
• Minor and major GYN surgery consultations
All of our providers are board certified and serve on the staff of all major metropolitan hospitals, offering women a choice regarding where to have their surgeries performed or have their babies delivered. We allow you to take your health care into your own hands.
To learn more about our women’s/ob-gyn services or to make an appointment, please call Choice Health Care Network at 770-217-0997.