Choice Heath Care’s Behavioral Lifestyle Enrichment Center serves all men and women, age 18 or older, who seek to overcome drug or alcohol dependence. We welcome anyone who desires to live a substance-free lifestyle. No matter what walk of life you are from, we believe your journey to recovery can start here.
We believe that recovery from any type of drug or alcohol addiction is possible through a well-integrated combination of therapies and services. Addiction is a chronic, progressive, primary illness affecting the physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of the individual and family. Therefore, we treat substance abuse in a holistic and individual manner, managing it through education, therapy, structure, and support.
Phases of Treatment
We attempt to match your needs to the type of treatment we provide. The intensity of the medical counseling and rehabilitative services we provide depend on your length of sobriety, the skills you’ve acquired, and the goals you’ve met.
There are five phases of treatment:
• Early recovery
• Active recovery
• Maintenance or transition
Services We Provide
Choice Health Care provides a variety of services designed to assist those struggling with addiction as well as family and friends who may be affected. From education to aftercare, we work with you to ensure that you have the tools you need for a successful recovery.
• DUI school
• Substance abuse education
• Family education
• Community education and prevention activities
• Individual, group, family/couples, counseling and therapy
• Methadone maintenance
• Multiple offender/risk reduction program (DUI evaluation and treatment)
• Psychiatric and Pharmacotherapy services
• Ambulatory detoxification
• HIV/AIDS testing and counseling
• Stress management and coping
Aftercare and Support Services
• Transition and aftercare support groups
• Alumni functions
• Client and family socials
• On-site toxicology screenings
• Medical, vocational, and transportation referrals
• Medical services
• Case management and referrals
Clients We Serve
• Self-referred clients
• Court-mandated/probation referrals
• DFACS/CPS clients
• DUI and multiple offenders
The Choice Health Care Tradition
Choice Health Care adheres to the National Institute of Drug Abuse’s (NIDA) principles of effective treatment. These principles include:
• Individualized treatment
• Effective treatment attends to the multiple needs of the individual, not just his or her drug use.
• Provides psychotropic medications as appropriate, to work in combination with counseling and other behavioral therapies
• Individuals with coexisting mental disorders are treated in an integrated way.
• Regular monitoring of sobriety
• Providing assessment and counseling for Hepatitis B and C, and other infectious diseases
• Allowance for multiple episodes of treatment since recovery can often be a long-term and nonlinear process
Our principle staff is made up of qualified, licensed and/or certified professionals. Members of our treatment team have numerous years of addiction experience. We are a state licensed level 1 outpatient program and are accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Hospital Organizations (JCAHO), the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitative Facilities (CARF) and the National Opioid Clinicians Association (NOCA).
To learn more about our substance abuse program, please call Choice Health Care Network at 770-217-0997.