Patient Choice Medical Home
Patient CHOICE Medical Home (PCMH) is not a building or house, but health care centered on you, the patient. It’s called a “home” because we want you to think of us first for all of your health care needs. Like family, we know who you are and design your health care around what we agree will work for you. Your personal physician will lead a wellness team who will work with you to improve or maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Who is part of my wellness team?
- Your team will include your personal doctor, and may include a nurse, a health educator, as well as other health care professionals like pharmacists, nutritionists, counselors or specialists.
- How does Patient CHOICE Medical Home work for me?
- You will have 24-hour access to your medical home. If you have a health problem at any time day or night, weekday or weekend, your PCMH wellness team is available. We save you from the long waits and the lack of attention in the emergency room. In most cases, you can get an appointment to be seen on the same day you call us.
- Our PCMH includes:
- A dedicated personal physician
- An ongoing relationship with your personal physician, who will spend time getting to know you and your medical history.
- A wellness team
- Personalized care from a team, led by your personal physician, who takes shared responsibility for your ongoing care.
- Quality of care
- Speedy and efficient treatment as every member of your wellness team has access to your medical records
- Better access to care
- What about preventative care?
- One of the most important aspects of your medical house is the focus on prevention and disease management. No matter what it’s called, the point of health care is to maintain your GOOD HEALTH, and that is what PCMH is all about.
- What services does PCMH include?
- We provide care for the entire family. Below is a list of our services:
- Adult medicine
- Mental health
By choosing Patient CHOICE Medical Home (PCMH), you will become part of a new program designed to help improve your care while lowering health care costs over time. Find out how to enroll today!
To learn more about out Patient Choice Medical Home (PCMH), please call Choice Health Care Network at 770-217-0997.