Lifestyle and Behavioral Health
Choice Health Care Network offers confidential lifestyle and behavioral health services to help you cope with difficult times, regain balance and manage the stresses of daily life.
Common reasons for seeking therapy include:
• Emotional pressures
• Depression and anxiety
• Stress management issues
• Relationship issues
• Anger management
• Other life stresses
If this is your first time seeking counseling, you may have many questions. We will address the most common ones below:
Who does Choice Health Care offer counseling to?
• Premarital couples
• Married couples
What types of counseling services are available?
• Services may be brief to resolve a specific conflict or issue
• Services may address more complex issues
• Services may address family issues or concerns
• Services may address unmanageable anger
• Services are available for those who have been feeling bad, sad or anxious
• Services may be designed to address grief, loss, or bereavement
How can I be referred?
• By your primary care physician
• By healthcare, community or social service agencies
• By self referral
• By other sources
To learn more about our counseling programs or to make an appointment, please call Choice Health Care Network at 770-217-0997.